Make a wish
Choose a destination, pick a month, and enter a budget. That’s all you need to do to get started.
Our wish master is collecting all the wishes. Keep an eye on your inbox to know what happens next.
Sit tight, and look right on your WishPartner screen. You may just have your wish granted.
There is more to wish for because Jinni at our wish factory is creating more wish-power. So, keep wishing!
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. Not Applicable to nationals of Indonesia, Passengers with temporary or permanent stay permit, passengers with diplomatic or service visa, passengers with a visit visa, passengers with a APEC business travel card, have a return ticket, have a covid 19 negative medical certificate.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit
3. Suspension of all Visa Exemption and Visa on arrival facilities.
With beautiful tropical climates year round and temperature fairly constant at 27/28 degree Celsius all through year, Indonesia is a go to destination for many travelers with its rich culture, diversity of travel experiences and sunny beaches.
The dry season in Indonesia spans from May to September and this is the most popular time to visit Indonesia. Expect to pay higher during these time.
Wet season is between October & April, with some rains between June and July. Expect to find cheap travel deals during these times.
Bali dry season spans from April to September. May, June and September are the best time to visit Bali.
Lot of Hikes are closed during wet season, also the volcano hikes.
If your stay in Indonesia is less than 30 days then you do NOT NEED any Visa, if you have an Indian passport. At the immigration counter you will get Visa Exemption Stamp.
There are no costs involved. The stamp allows the officials to track your length of stay.This Visa Exemption can not be extended. You will have to leave Indonesia within 30 days!
For Indians, wishing to stay in Indonesia for more than 30 days, can purchase Visa on arrival from in the arrival and immigration hall. It is also valid for 30 days, but can be extended by 30 more days.
35 USD for Visa on Arrival.
Nil, for Visa Exemption.
Validity and Maximum Stay
Validity: 30 Days, but can be extended by another 30 days.
- 6 Months Valid Indian Passport
- Two blank pages in the passport.
- Confirmed return ticket or a confirmed one-way ticket as well as a ticket issued for travelling to other countries after visiting Indonesia.