Make a wish
Choose a destination, pick a month, and enter a budget. That’s all you need to do to get started.
Our wish master is collecting all the wishes. Keep an eye on your inbox to know what happens next.
Sit tight, and look right on your WishPartner screen. You may just have your wish granted.
There is more to wish for because Jinni at our wish factory is creating more wish-power. So, keep wishing!
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. Not applicable to
- Nationals and Residents of UAE.
- Passengers traveling to Dubai or Shahraj as Tourist with a return or onward ticket.
2. Passengers traveling to Dubai are subject to
- Medical Screening
- Must present completed self declaration health form.
- Must download and register Covid19 DXB Smart App
3. Passengers traveling as tourists to Dubai or Shahraj must have health insurance.
4. Passengers arriving at Dubai must have covid 19 negative PCR Test results. Test taken at most 96 hours before departure.
5. Passengers entering Dubai could be subject to Covid 19 PCR test or/and quarantine.
6. Suspension of all Visa on Arrival on Abu Dhabi
7. Passengers Arriving at Sharajah must download ALHOSN app
8. Transit is only allowed for maximum of 24 hours at Abu Dhabi
The best time to visit Abu Dhabi is between April and May or from September to October which is the spring and fall shoulder seasons having pleasant weather and manageable crowds and reasonable hotel rates. Winter time (December through March) has the best weather — not too hot and not to humid. However, this is Abu Dhabi peak season as well. If you are looking for the best prices, summer is your season, It is free of tourists, but triple-digit temperatures and smothering humidity. For Dubai, November to March experiences bright blue skies and some might consider to be ideal beach-going weather. Summers (April to October) his period is better for avoiding crowds but the heat can get truly intolerable as can the humidity so choose your vacation window carefully.
Indian Citizens will need a tourist visa to visit UAE. Indian citizens holding a normal passport and either a visit visa issued by the USA or a green card issued by the USA or a residence visa issued by the UK or a residence visa issued by the EU can obtain Visa on Arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days provided that the visas or the green card is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into the UAE.
Time for Processing :
3 to 4 Working Days
Short Term Visit Single Entry Tourist Visa – Rs 5690
Express Visa fees – Rs 7310
96 Hour Visa – Rs 2850
Express Visa Fess – Rs 7310
Validity and Maximum Stay
Validity: 60 days
Maximum Stay: 30 Days
6 Months Valid Passport
Scanned copy of passport and pan card
Photo with white background
Confirmed Return Air tickets